I don’t have much of a post today. But, I felt the need to say, I am so proud of the Mother Hen. She have been working hard all year and has improved her math grade my two full letters. If she continues to do this well, I think a few seasons of SuperNatural on DVD are in her future!
Lindsey Lohan is suing E-Trade. Why do you ask? Because they called a baby named Lindsey a “milkaholic”. She filed suit because obviously, they were talking about her…
I am so glad that a woman like her is a celebrity. I mean, how else would our young girls learn that the world does in fact revolve around them. Where would we be without these shining examples of womanhood?
(As a side note, I can’t wait to tell my girls about this one. They are usually spot on with their observations and their insights can be highly entertaining.)
I am I only one that see Flavor Enhancer and thinks of this…
It’s Tuesday again. I know, I was surprised too. Keely told me though, so I know it is true.
* I am still waiting for the approval to have my “Collapsed Nasal Valves” fixed. So, the Gnome has not left yet and he is still quite comfy.
* We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the other night. The kids all want to have a spaghetti tornado. Not one of them eats spaghetti so I don’t have any idea why they would want this. But they do.
* Fighting with my girls is my least favorite past time. I hate it so much that usually, when I have to talk to them about something it is written all over my face. They know I am going to talk to them even before I open my mouth. I think I like it that way.
It’s Tuesday again. And I am finally feeling a little like myself again. So, stick around and read some randomness, then head over to see Keely. She will appreciate you.
* Hot dogs are apparently out to get us. They can kill teenagers if you aren’t careful. I say we ban them from the planet and feel them to our enemies!
* The Gnome in my sinuses if finally getting his eviction notice. But, you know how the court systems work, they still have to give him time to appeal and get an attorney. Personally, I hope the little jerk is broke!
* I found that one thing that all three of the kids will eat. Tortillas. I called them my little tortilla bandits. Bear admonished me for complaining that they ate something.
* The other night, we heard someone in the house while we were in bed. Bear listen for a few minutes and the noise stopped. He went down stairs, to investigate. No one was there. We have been invaded by ninjas!!
As you probably already know, we got a Wii for X-mas from my parents. I was really excited yesterday when Amazon was having an all Wii Gold Box Sale. Then, I saw this game as the feature…
Yes, the game is exactly what you think it is. It is a game about walking. Because no one wants to walk around outside, in nature! You can now walk in the comfort of your own home!
When did this happen? How will our children ever survive on a camping trip? What is this world coming to?
It’s Tuesday again. Grab a badge, share some snarky and go see Keely. Unless you want her to use her mad ninja skills and hunt you down.
* Did you know that celebrities are way more important than we are? No? Well, read the news.
* The Tyrant was watching her sisters act like fools the other day. She placed her head in her palm and shook her head. With a big sigh, she said, “I MUST be adopted.”
Sorry, kid, you are not… and you are stuck with them.
* I made deal with the Mother Hen. Good grades = Supernatural on DVD. She then asked me how long she had to have the good grades before she got them…
WickedStepMom: For the semester.
Mother Hen: Crap!
* The Show came to me at 8:15pm at Saturday…
The Show: Can drive me to my friend’s house?
The Show: Now?
WickedStepMom: Are you insane?
The Show: What?
WickedStepMom: I am not driving you a 1/2 hour to pick you up 15 minutes later.
The Show: Well, yeah, I was hoping you would let me stay out until midnight.
WickedStepMom: (sighs, nods) Yeah, I thought so. You are completely insane…
The Show: (Stomps off in a huff.)
If you are long time reader, you probably already know about the famous food wars in our house. I have never found a meal that all Tribe members have liked. But, I think I finally found something that may work, for at least a few weeks.
The Tyrant is by far our choosiest (pickiest…) eater. But she loves tacos. So, when I made tacos last weekend, (which by the way, The Show hates…) I took the left overs and put some pre-made tacos in freezer bags. They are officially Emergancy-Tyrant-Meals. Do you think there is a market for it?
The other night, I am making dinner, when my cell phone goes off…
[These are all text messages...]
The Mother Hen: Hey [WickedStepMom]!
The Mother Hen: This is not, [The Mother Hen], its [The Show].
WickedStepMom: Oh… hi!
The Show: Whatcha doing?
WickedStepMom: Making dinner.
The Show: Oh…
WickedStepMom: We should skip dinner and just have ice cream.
The Show: No kidding!! Let’s do it!
WickedStepMom: Okay, you go to the store and buy it, I will wait here.
The Show: Darn it.. I am broke.
It’s not you… it’s Amazon. They made a Kindle app for the PC. It’s not the I am neglecting you, I just love my Kindle more. I will see you in a few months. Please make sure you don’t leave your dirty socks in the living room and that your dishes make it to the sink.
(P. S. Please read this with the sarcasm that it is dripping with.)