Sushi Grade Award
The magnanimous Tricia from Shout decided to give me an award.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab this nifty little graphic and display it proudly on your site
2. Choose 5 blogs of superior quality and list them, along with why they are A Sushi Grade Blog
3. Link to them, announcing their award
4. Leave them a comment letting them know they’ve been given an award
5. Link back to the blog that awarded you
I am so honored by this award because this is what she had to say about me. “Life and Times of a WickedStepMom – WSM was one of the first people to start reading and consistently commenting here at Shout. Because I’m also a WSM, I smile every time I see her name pop up. She’s mom to three girls and I have a great deal of respect for the way she’s working to develop a healthy and loving step family environment. She’s also the creator of the Beautiful Like Me project, and I adore people who put themselves out there to contemplate issues, build awareness and who make my brain hurt. Yes, that’s right…if you make my brain hurt, I’ll follow you forever.”
Here is my list of five:
1. Sprite’s Keeper – She is snarky and open. She is not afraid to admit her quirkiness and has a style of her own.
2. Steenky Bee – April has been so mean to Steenky. Every time I read one of her posts she makes me laugh and think.
3. Us and Them – Grilled Cheese Men and Ninjas. That is what keeps me coming back for more.
4. Riding the Short Bus – Heather is an amazing mom who is changing her whole life around at the moment. Her journey has been an amazing one to watch.
5. Half as Good as You – Casey has gone through hell and back again with her two little ones. Both have had major surgeries for their ear infections in the last year. The fact that she still manages to handle it all with grace and humor is why I always go back.