I don’t have much of a post today. But, I felt the need to say, I am so proud of the Mother Hen. She have been working hard all year and has improved her math grade my two full letters. If she continues to do this well, I think a few seasons of SuperNatural on DVD are in her future!
If you don’t know the drill by now, go see Keely… she is less grumpy than me today.
* I have to wait a month and a half for my nose to get fixed… This wouldn’t be so bad, if it didn’t fall right in the middle of golf season! I mean, seriously, this has been going on 8 months and now, they decide they are going to fix it, DURING GOLF SEASON!
* First we had a 24 hour stomach bug running through the house and now we have a head cold trying to take over. Tea, chicken noodle soup and juice for us!
* I ordered some granola bars from a private seller on Amazon. They shipped it secure mail through FedEx and wouldn’t let anyone sign for it, but me. “For security reason.” So, they got sent back to the seller. Apparently, Homeland Security and FedEx are really concerned about what will happen if the granola bars end up in the wrong hands.
*Quote of the week once again goes to the Tyrant: “What is wrong with you guys? YOU CAN’T SHIP DONUTS!!”
Lindsey Lohan is suing E-Trade. Why do you ask? Because they called a baby named Lindsey a “milkaholic”. She filed suit because obviously, they were talking about her…
I am so glad that a woman like her is a celebrity. I mean, how else would our young girls learn that the world does in fact revolve around them. Where would we be without these shining examples of womanhood?
(As a side note, I can’t wait to tell my girls about this one. They are usually spot on with their observations and their insights can be highly entertaining.)
I am I only one that see Flavor Enhancer and thinks of this…
Growing up, my family consisted of my mom, my dad, my brother and me. Sports is really what kept us all together through the years, whether it was fishing, football, baseball or golf.
Last year, I broke my foot. And for the first time in several years, I missed out annual golf outing. My place was giving to one of my brother’s friends. I guess I never really appreciated how much I enjoyed it. Because as the day came and went, I was sad the entire day knowing that I had missed out. My family missed me too.
This year, my foot is healed and my clubs are polished and ready to go. We will have our night at the links again!
(This post brought to you care of the Spin Cycle.)
It’s Tuesday again. I know, I was surprised too. Keely told me though, so I know it is true.
* I am still waiting for the approval to have my “Collapsed Nasal Valves” fixed. So, the Gnome has not left yet and he is still quite comfy.
* We watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the other night. The kids all want to have a spaghetti tornado. Not one of them eats spaghetti so I don’t have any idea why they would want this. But they do.
* Fighting with my girls is my least favorite past time. I hate it so much that usually, when I have to talk to them about something it is written all over my face. They know I am going to talk to them even before I open my mouth. I think I like it that way.
While we were in bumper to bumper traffic:
WickedStepMom: I am so tired of snow.
Bear: Really? I thought you liked snow.
WickedStepMom: I usually do, but these people… They make me so mad.
Bear: So, you don’t dislike snow. You just hate people. You won’t have to seasonally change your club stationary, if you just hate people.
WickedStepMom: Isn’t having an “I Hate People” club kind of hypocritical?
It’s Tuesday again. And I am finally feeling a little like myself again. So, stick around and read some randomness, then head over to see Keely. She will appreciate you.
* Hot dogs are apparently out to get us. They can kill teenagers if you aren’t careful. I say we ban them from the planet and feel them to our enemies!
* The Gnome in my sinuses if finally getting his eviction notice. But, you know how the court systems work, they still have to give him time to appeal and get an attorney. Personally, I hope the little jerk is broke!
* I found that one thing that all three of the kids will eat. Tortillas. I called them my little tortilla bandits. Bear admonished me for complaining that they ate something.
* The other night, we heard someone in the house while we were in bed. Bear listen for a few minutes and the noise stopped. He went down stairs, to investigate. No one was there. We have been invaded by ninjas!!
Today, I am going to present to you a list of things that you should never google search:
1. Open Septorhinoplasty: Especially if you need to have this done. It is not a good idea. Google loves to give you helpful pictures.
2. Dick’s Sporting Goods: There is a chain sports store called Dick’s. It is never a good idea to google this.
3. Slow Computer: Chances are really good that your computer will end up with a virus if you click on any of the links.
4. How to kill your stepmom: This one is just mean… Seriously.